DPP :: Holiday Bokeh Party

I hope you aren’t tired of the bokeh in my December Photo Project pictures. But today I am kind of double dipping again. The following picture is my DPP and I am submitting it for the Holiday Bokeh Party at Life with My 3 Boybarians.

holiday bokeh

I said I needed more practice, and I think I’m finally getting it.

watery snow but not slush

What do you think?

December Photo Project

[tags]December Photo Project, Holiday Bokeh Party, Bokeh[/tags]

This entry was posted in Picture Alli. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

11 Comments

1. Summer C.
    Posted December 9, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Permalink

I really like them both but #1 is my fav. :)

2. Posted December 9, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

Great shots! I’m still learning, too :)
    A Homemaker’s Heart´s last [type] ..Counting Our Blessings – 2

3. Posted December 9, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

Good job on the bokeh..I love them both, but my fave is the first I think.

4. Posted December 9, 2010 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

HEARTS! You did it! <3 Woot!
    darcy@ m3b´s last [type] ..Holiday Bokeh Party

5. Posted December 9, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

Love it! The colors in the snow globe go well with the colors in your bokeh and of course the heart shape is beautiful!

6. Posted December 9, 2010 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

not only is this great bokeh, but it makes me want a snow globe. i can’t believe i don’t have one!

7. Posted December 10, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Permalink

I just saw a tutorial on how to do this with back construction paper the other night and I want to try it with Christmas tree pictures. Great job, love the pics!!!

8. Posted December 11, 2010 at 12:10 am | Permalink

Gosh! I ? both of them… They really make you feel all Christmasy inside. :) I’ve got to give bokeh a try!

9. Posted December 12, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

Hearts! You did it!

Looks great.
    darcy@ m3b´s last [type] ..Holiday Bokeh Party

10. Posted December 15, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

Especially like the first photo! Kelly

11. Posted December 25, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Permalink